In Progress
  • Anonymous
    #9687 |

I am looking for some creative help coming up with a new business name. I own a small business that I am looking to re-brand for the new year. I create mainly custom glitter drink ware but also sell jewelry, home decor, apparel and more on a completely custom basis. I provide a very wide array of items and work mainly with glitters and vinyl. I am located in the southeastern region of Arizona and have slowly integrated cactus into my current brand. It’s something I would like to keep, so I have been trying to brainstorm names that contain the word cactus. My son shares the same name as a brand of Whiskey and my husband owns a liquor business, so needless to say I am really drawn to the word whiskey and would love to try and incorporate that as well, since it plays a big part of my life in one way or another. I came up with “The Whiskey Cactus” on a whim and was heartbroken to see the domain has been purchased already. I have been trying to come up with something for ages and my creative juices are lacking severely. I need some help and some fresh ideas.

• sigi
    Participant
    #9691 |

Cactie and Tails

Cactus Flash

Prickly Pear

Saguaro Whiskey Breadth

• van helsing
    Participant
    #9693 |

J.D. Cactus Co.

Cactus Firewater

Bourbon Cactus

100 Proof Cactus

• Anonymous
    #9695 |

Combine File Firmware Firmware, Stock Rom, Flash File, Mobile, Samsung Firmware, Huawei Firmware, Latest Firmware, Box Setup, CombineFile Firmware. CombineFile

Provide Latest Tested Firmware Free . If You face Any Issue Feel Free To contact on combinefile@gmail.com Latest Firmware Eng Root tested  Now We Added Online Unlocking Server On Website. 100% Tested

http://www.combinefile.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.