- DavidgGizzoParticipantMay 31, 2021 at 9:26 pmPost count: 1
Check the following steps to change the AOL mail account password in Apple phone
1. On the home screen of your iOS device, tap the AOL app.
2. In the bottom right corner of the screen, select the gear icon for ‘Settings’.
3. In the support section, tap ‘privacy dashboard’.
4. You will require to re-login:
1.So enter your Email ID and click on “Next”.
2. Now enter your AOL Password and click on the “Sign in” button
5. Prove you are not a robot
6. Press the tab ‘Your Account’.
7. You will have the option of edit account info ,In Your Account’ section, click on ‘Edit Account Info’.
8. At the top left of the personal info screen, tap the three horizontal line icon given for ‘menu’.|
9. From the menu that you see, select ‘Account security’.
10. Tap ‘Change Password’ to change the password.
11. On the password field, enter a new password in both the fields.
12. After entering the new password, press ‘Continue’.
13. You will see a confirmation screen where you can update the recovery information required or else press ‘ Remind me Later’.
Detailed information available at AOL mail login page – http://www.theemailhelpline.com/aol-com-email-login
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.