Tags: 

In Progress
    Participant
    #10876 |

Hello!
    I’m looking for help in creating the brand name of the new product (equipment used in marine vessels and named as GPS Plotter) for our company, which is producing and selling navigational, radio and fishing equipment.
    GPS Plotter is not an unique name for a new equipment, so the boss asked to create a special name for a new GPS plotter.
    I have already created two names, as  New Generation GPS Plotter and Jump Started Marine GPS Plotter, but the boss said they are two long names.  Company name starts from S..   And we already have old models of this equipment called NAVIS (which made from the word “Navigation”).
    Some information:

“It is a position checking device that combines GPS real-time position checking function on a simple electronic chart. The Electronic Chart System (ECS) for small vessels such as fishing vessels began to be developed and introduced in Japan and the United States since the end of 1980 under the name GPS PLOTTER. As a model of these equipments, domestic marine electronics, Daeyang Electric, Samyoung Electronics, Shin-A Company started to develop their own technology and occupied most of the domestic fishing boat market from the mid 1990s.This device is very convenient for small fishing boats to set up their own fishing nets in the sea far from the land and later to visit the fishing grounds, Fishing vessels and small-sized ships are equipped with these for navigation.”

Links with some information about similar equipments in the different companies

http://www.raymarine.com/

https://www.garmin.kr/products/onthewater/?cat=chartplotters_sonar

https://www.humminbird.com/?_ga=2.54876459.1872947883.1546491093-31403613.1546491093
    I’m hoping I can get as many suggestions as possible. Much appreciated.
    Thanks in advance!

• This topic was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Avatar pchelka8.
    Keymaster
    #10879 |

Jumpstart

Plotify

DeepSounds

Sounder

Deepwater

Plotis

Plotto

Participant
    #10880 |

Thank you very much!!!

• Blindweezy JeffersonBlindweezy Jefferson
    Participant
    #10881 |

Sextant

Hemmingway

Moonrise

Beausun

Boson

Chartis (HT to Plotis)

Oceanstake

Tideland

Vectis

Xmark

Seabat

Participant
    #10883 |

wow! Thank you!

• Blindweezy JeffersonBlindweezy Jefferson
    Participant
    #10884 |

It’s all about Wordlab!

If you keep your post active and offer feedback during the process, things light up around here. I’ve seen it.

Participant
    #10885 |

SeaView

Seak

Nauticon

DeepBlu

iSea

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.