- AnonymousInactiveMay 20, 2015 at 1:38 pmPost count: 0
Product line: Office furniture , Chair, desk ottoman , bookshelf’s cupboards , customize office furniture solution
Brand personality: Ultra metrosexual male , well traveled educated and updated with all new technology and market trend with a heavy European accent.
Brand Identity: it will be a customize business solution plus carry over ready made stylish furniture, which could be used to create office space on the go.
Business line: B2B & B2C
Target audience: Institutions, individual business owners, Admin of companies, businessmen.
Brief on Logo and Brand Name
On brand name
- No Greek god names no religious touch
- Perfect noun with European touch like “Aldous ,” “Samara,” “Akira,” etc
- No Chinese reference
- No double word, has to be single word and related to beauty art or furniture directly or indirectly
- it should be classy and unique we will have to get it registered
- snarkKeymasterMay 20, 2015 at 4:39 pmPost count: 478
Atelier (French: “workshop”)
Officina (Italian, Portuguese: “workshop”)
Werkstatt (German: “workshop”)
Dílna (Czech: “workshop”)
Værksted (Danish: “workshop”)
Töökoda (Estonian: “workshop”)
Büro (German: “office”)
Möbel (German: “furniture”)
The topic ‘Need help naming a furniture brand’ is closed to new replies.