Resolved
    Participant
    #3997 |

Friends suggest name for upcoming frozen product

Keymaster
    #3998 |

Please provide more information about the product — sweet or savory? food or drink? etc — and the brand positioning. See item #3 in ProTips on the How To Use the Wordlab Forum topic: When you post a project, add as many relevant details as possible. This will help all members of the community to get inspired and offer better suggestions for you….

Cold Sweat

Freezerburn

Glacier

Icicle

Frobisher

Frozio

Absolute Zero

Deep Freeze

Participant
    #4006 |

Well, i am new to wordlab! My frozen product is food i.e cutlets of meat, beef , mutton and fish.

Keymaster
    #4008 |

Ok, that’s helpful. But we still need to know what is the brand positioning (follow the link in my previous post). Essentially, what is the big picture story you want this brand to tell to the world and what is the unique tone and personality of the brand? Is it all about Nature — oragnic and hormone free, for instance? Is it all about Paleo? Is it high-tech (lab-grown biomeat)? Do any existing brands in your space (or in other markets) resonate with you, and why? You need to figure all this out for you general success as a company, not just to name it, but the naming process brings all these issues to light.

Cutlet

Qutlet

Qutelet

Quartet

Hearth

Prairie Wind

Summerville

Origins

Paleotonic

Natural World

Allbeast Natural

Participant
    #4013 |

ice age

deep thaw

eskimo meat

The topic ‘Need a catchy name for a newly launching frozen product’ is closed to new replies.

Don't forget to try our famous Name Generators – like this one: