Resolved
Viewing 6 reply threads
      Participant
      #4163 |

Hello,

I need a name for my online store for brand name fragrances and cosmetics. I prefer a catchy, unique and easy to remember name.

Thank you so much!

Keymaster
      #4167 |

Aksenija — please provide more information about the brand positioning. See item #3 in ProTips on the How To Use the Wordlab Forum topic: When you post a project, add as many relevant details as possible. This will help all members of the community to get inspired and offer better suggestions for you…

Scentopia

Marigold

Pheromone

Temptation

Waft

Participant
      #4175 |

My store has a huge selection of brand name fragrances for men and women. We carry the latest and hot fragrances, as well as hard to find. We also carry one of the largest selections of mid to high end skin care products. My idea is that the name represents an online store you first think of when you need a fragrance, skincare product. Or just need to spoil yourself with a great beauty purchase.

Thank you for your creativity! I would appreciate some recommendations given the description above.

Participant
      #4177 |

2 Scents

🙂

Keymaster
      #4180 |

Tingle

Glimmer

Parade

Peacock

Strut

Facade

Wink

• FrannyFranny
      Participant
      #4184 |

Ooo,  I like snark’s “peacock,” and other ideas that push that concept further.

Starlight

Spotlight

Iridescence

Sheen

Plume

PeacockWink

Participant
      #4187 |

Thank you much for the great suggestions! And because the names are so great, they are all taken 🙂 I would appreciate some more brainstorming.

Thanks again!

Viewing 6 reply threads

The topic ‘Name online store for fragrances and cosmetics’ is closed to new replies.

Don't forget to try our famous Name Generators – like this one: