Tags: 

Resolved
Viewing 2 reply threads
    • gab5540
      Participant
      #4457 |

I’m building an online platform for travelers to hire local trip planners. Today’s travelers want to explore new places through the lens of a local; seeing up and coming neighborhoods, restaurants and events that are hidden when planning a trip independently and from afar. We enable this authentic, local experience by allowing independent travelers to browse and select local experts to build trip guides customized to the travelers’ budgets, unique interests, and travel styles. The guides offer a full turnkey solution for the traveler to get up and go on their trip, stress-free.

I’m looking for one word and a free domain name (the tricky part). So far my candidates are:

Locavate – Combo of local and innovate, action, memorable
      Viahero – Pronounciation of ‘viajero’, Spanish for ‘traveler’. Planners can be called Heros.
      Locahero – Combo of the two above

New names and feedback on these names are appreciated

• Bass
      Participant
      #4462 |

Spot-a-local

localtraveler

travellocal

locolocal <- this is the one I like the most.

localcustoms

civilexplorer

vacationhero

booklocal

vacation champ

vivaca (viva and vaca put together)

I’m not sure if any of these are any good but I hope in leads to something good! I really like locolocal. It just sounds like fun!

• gab5540
      Participant
      #4469 |

Thanks!

Viewing 2 reply threads

The topic ‘Name for site for travelers to hire local planners’ is closed to new replies.

Don't forget to try our famous Name Generators – like this one: