- MattMemberNovember 7, 2015 at 4:43 amPost count: 0
Hi, we are a social start-up which inspires and seduces wheelchair users to travel more. They face a lot of trouble when they want to go on holiday with their family or friends. We help them by doing the research ourselves first: we identify all accommodations that apply on Booking.com / HomeAway / Airbnb etc, add the right search criteria (like walk-in shower, bars at toilet, etc) and provide an inspiring search platform for them to find these places. We enable them to go where they want, we save them months of painful searching by themselves, we make sure that they will not have unwanted surprises on location.
We are looking for a cool brand name which:
- Gives energy, makes people like to go on holiday
- Preferably some connection to our screening process (researcher/spy)
- Is short & does raise interest: what is this? In a way that newspapers want to write about it (right now they think wheelchair user travel is too dull to write about, sadly)
- Is NOT making a connection to disability or something like that (we want to get their mind away from that)
Any suggestions of you all are greatly appreciated!
Viewing 1 reply thread