Resolved
Viewing 3 reply threads
      Inactive
      #4788 |

Hi, everyone. I’ve been freelancing with some specific consulting (see below) for a while and it’s time to register an LLC. Here’s what I do:

1) Connect businesses to non-profits that need sponsorships, donations, etc. NOT fundraising, but as an advertising/marketing campaign for the for-profit business. Buzzword-y name for it is “cause strategy marketing.”

2) Event production. Specializing in community and outdoor events, markets, and tactical urbanism. (Taking public spaces and making them usable to people again, like putting a park in the middle of a road.) This also includes booking specific musicians, utilizing local food and craft vendors, etc.

3) General non-profit consulting to put organizations in touch with resources. Again, not exactly fundraising. Just going into organizations to offer suggestions on how to improve their programs and where to look for funding.

The idea is to build productive connections for non-profits and communities. But only 1/3 of my clients are actually non-profits themselves. “Consulting” can be part of the name, of course. Something descriptive might be out of the question, since the services offered vary and it would be ambiguous. Other than that, I’m completely open to random OR meaningful things.

Any help?

• FrannyFranny
      Participant
      #4789 |

Buzz Consulting

Yellow Brick Road

Community Connection Consulting (C3)

Arrow

Honeycomb

Zap

Keymaster
      #4807 |

Franny’s in the groove…

Better World

Join Hands

Together Unlimited

Sense of Purpose

Purposeful Consulting

• quarkquark
      Participant
      #4843 |

C3 …like it

Viewing 3 reply threads

The topic ‘Name for charity-related consulting business’ is closed to new replies.

Don't forget to try our famous Name Generators – like this one: