Resolved
Viewing 4 reply threads
      Inactive
      #4597 |

Within the healthcare field, with bodywork and different modalities as complimentary ways of healing. My goal is to function in collaboration with medical doctors, with alternative care. Having been in the field for 10 years I am venturing out on my own. People know me in the area by my name however I do not believe it a good idea to call my business Marceline, it is a town in Missouri and a Disney vampire queen, and does not portray what I am providing.

I provide services such as massage, reflexology, infant massage instruction and health coach trauma release exercises. I see myself as a key guiding them on their path to health. I only touch buttons, am soft spoken and have the client full heartedly in mind. My business is a one woman startup I see growing in providing group workshops, with other specifics as what you eat / drink / breath / exercise / rest and most importantly what you think, when you are thinking.

My work is yes also providing relaxation, but I wish to portray my business as walking by the clients side to touch buttons and help them get where they deserve to be: healthy happy and able to handle all and everything.

Keymaster
      #4603 |

Side By Side

Guiding Touch

Touchpoints

Personal Touch

Deep Touch

Deep Feeling

Set Free

Freeform

Freelife

Touchfire

• FrannyFranny
      Participant
      #4612 |

Symbio

Keystone

Touchstone

Deserve Health

Health Path

Omni Health & Wellness

• GreatStartNames.comGreatStartNames.com
      Participant
      #4615 |

My favorite would be Sparsh . It’s the Hindi  ( India ) word for touch and gives an imagery of someone touching and healing all the problems one have.

Other suggestions ,

LifeTouch

VitalityUp

Palmar ( from Palmas crease )

TouchHarmony

CelebrateWellness

HealDiscovery

CelebrateLife

CelebrateWellness

Inactive
      #4657 |
      This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 4 reply threads

The topic ‘Name for a wellness center’ is closed to new replies.

Don't forget to try our famous Name Generators – like this one: