Resolved
    #4371 |

Hi! 🙂

I make and sell polymer clay jewelry and I’m particularly better at molding flowers, although I like experimenting different styles. Here’s a link to my best jewelry pieces so far: https://www.pinterest.com/kaleido116mely/polymer-clay-jewellery-by-melisa-crisan/

I’m a perfectionist, I’m very patient, meticulous and I’m always trying to develop my skills at making jewelry and I’m continuously working on achieving a more professional result.

I need the name for a Facebook page and for a blog for now. I want the name to be easy to remember and I want people to know my small business is about jewelry when they see it. If you need more info about my jewelry so as to be easier for you to come up with something, just ask.

Here’s the tagline: “There’s nothing more valuable in a piece of jewelry than the heart its creator put into it.”

Ideas:
    *Words that describe my art: feminine, metamorphosis (the clay transforms into wearable art), flexible, lovely, delicate, model (verb), colorful, custom, flowery, for you, for every girl, handmade, clay.
    *My name is Melisa, which means “honey bee” in Greek. (though using my name is not the best idea)
    *My other name is Margareta, which means “daisy” in Romanian. It also symbolizes innocence.
    *I share my passion with my mother. She makes jewelry too and I always consult with her when I need an idea.

I would really appreciate any little help as I’ve been thinking about it for a few weeks now and all I’ve come up with has been already taken.

Keymaster
    #4372 |

Morpho

Morphosis

Proteus

Daisycraft

Spangle

Sunflower

Polymorph

Jewelcraft

Jewelclay

Claycraft

Clayflower

Claypower

Clayvision

The topic ‘Name for a small jewelry business’ is closed to new replies.