hcwParticipantJune 23, 2015 at 12:10 pmPost count: 1
I am really stuck trying to think of a good name for my new business venture, so I need your expert help 🙂
Here are some bullets describing the very basics:
– Type: B2B
– Target Customers: Retail companies
– Product: Internet platform
– Goal: Increases efficiency of brand expansion
– Corporate Culture: Company will have “start-up” culture and wants to appear “fresh” and not bound to old rules
– Should convey professionalism
– Should be stylish (think Apple Design)
I am looking forward to receive to your ideas!
snarkKeymasterJune 23, 2015 at 3:10 pmPost count: 413
GreatStartNames.comParticipantJune 26, 2015 at 10:33 amPost count: 35
Could you share more details on how your internet platform would help in brand expansion ? Is it something like handling the social media and engaging customers ?
A few suggestions
Brand Seeds ( seed because it would grow over time )
BrandXpro ( dot com available at the moment )
XoBranding ( xo is short type for smiley with closed eyes , signifying your clients can rely on your service and their business would smile ; dotcom available at the moment)
AnonymousJuly 2, 2015 at 5:05 pmPost count: 5This reply has been marked as private.
The topic ‘Inspiring names for a start-up to create a B2B platform for brand expansion’ is closed to new replies.