Resolved
Viewing 6 reply threads
    • rpn
      Participant
      #4693 |

Hi,
      I’m looking for a name of an innovation agency. I have done quite a lot of iterations and now I am looking for external help.

I started a competition of Freelancer.com so you can post your ideas here or also take part there: https://www.freelancer.com/contest/Brainstorm-an-agency-name-and-a-claim-243578.html

Some points:
      – We are an international team and we often work in various countries (meaning that we bring international experts with their knowledge to other countries)
      – The name should indicate that: we produce solutions and solve problems, we build new services and products, we use creativity to help users, our work makes an impact and gives results, we create our solutions together with users
      – So far our favourite name is Solved. But the is an agency with such name. So if possible please check if there isn’t an agency/ consulting group with the same name.
      – it would be great if .com domain was available, but .pl is also an option. other country domains may work, if sound interesting and NOT confusing.
      – Unless something really stands out, please try to avoid words such as: design, innovation, labs, service, hub (at least in the name, they can be places in the claim though)

– I have two other ideas I would need opinion about. Do they make sense to native English speakers and are they strong enough?:

• Solvewell
      • SolveUp (or SolvedUp, Solvup, Solved-up)

Thanks,

A.

• quark
      Participant
      #4697 |

Top Down

• Franny
      Participant
      #4700 |

Imagine That

BrainGame

Kazow

Quotient

• snark
      Keymaster
      #4708 |

Solvent

• quark
      Participant
      #4738 |

Solvent >> there’s a winner!

• Franny
      Participant
      #4746 |

Agreed. snark’s Solvent = spot on.

• rpn
      Participant
      #4765 |

Thank you for all the ideas 🙂 I agree Solvent is great. But finally we decided to go for something in a bit different direction. So I hope someone uses your ideas in the future.

Viewing 6 reply threads

The topic ‘Brainstorm an agency name + competition’ is closed to new replies.

Don't forget to try our famous Name Generators – like this one: