- rpnParticipantJuly 4, 2015 at 11:16 amPost count: 1
I’m looking for a name of an innovation agency. I have done quite a lot of iterations and now I am looking for external help.
I started a competition of Freelancer.com so you can post your ideas here or also take part there: https://www.freelancer.com/contest/Brainstorm-an-agency-name-and-a-claim-243578.html
– We are an international team and we often work in various countries (meaning that we bring international experts with their knowledge to other countries)
– The name should indicate that: we produce solutions and solve problems, we build new services and products, we use creativity to help users, our work makes an impact and gives results, we create our solutions together with users
– So far our favourite name is Solved. But the is an agency with such name. So if possible please check if there isn’t an agency/ consulting group with the same name.
– it would be great if .com domain was available, but .pl is also an option. other country domains may work, if sound interesting and NOT confusing.
– Unless something really stands out, please try to avoid words such as: design, innovation, labs, service, hub (at least in the name, they can be places in the claim though)
– I have two other ideas I would need opinion about. Do they make sense to native English speakers and are they strong enough?:
- SolveUp (or SolvedUp, Solvup, Solved-up)
The topic ‘Brainstorm an agency name + competition’ is closed to new replies.