Group Admins

• Profile picture of snark

Group Mods

• Profile picture of quark
  • Profile picture of chris

Restaurant Names

Public Group active 6 days, 2 hours ago

If you need a name for your restaurant, cafe, bar, bistro, dining hall, automat, eatery, diner, slophouse, chowhouse, fast food joint, brasserie, desert bar, or pub — basically, if you go there to eat or drink, post your needs as a new Topic in the Forum for this Group.

More: try Wordlab’s Restaurant / Bar Name Generator.

Healthy Cafe and Bakery name (3 posts)

← Group Forum   Group Forum Directory
  • Profile picture of Moriah Moriah said 3 years, 8 months ago ago:

I am planning on starting a healthy cafe and bakery and am in need of a name. I thought something like “The Health Nut Cafe” would be great, but it’s already taken apparently. Here are some of the alternative ingredients that I will be using (hope this helps):

Almond flour and almond milk
    Grapeseed oil and home-made applesauce (replaces butter)
    Z-sweet (replaces sugar – zero glycemic effect)

My main goal of this cafe/bakery is to offer a healthy alternative to all the overly-processed and sweetened treats and 1000-calorie meals that are typically offered in similar places. It will be a friendly place for those on a gluten-free diet, diabetics, acne sufferers, individuals with various food allergies, those trying to lose weight, and anyone in general who is trying to adopt a healthier lifestyle – without sacrificing taste.

• Profile picture of Quipping Queen Quipping Queen244p said 3 years, 8 months ago ago:

Glutenless Gourmet

Finicky Foodies

Wheatless Works

• Profile picture of Moriah Moriah said 3 years, 8 months ago ago:

Thanks, those are some good ones!