Group Admins

• Profile picture of snark

Group Mods

• Profile picture of quark
  • Profile picture of chris

Company Names

Public Group active 2 days, 2 hours ago

The name of your company should make a sudden impact, be memorable, and create buzz. If not, prepare to be eaten alive by the other companies that know how to brand themselves.

Post requests for company names as new topics in the Forum for this group.

More: See the List of 4924 Company Names recovered from the wreckage of the old Wordlab website. | Also try the various Wordlab name generators.

Urgent Need to name my online shopping mall (3 posts)

← Group Forum   Group Forum Directory
  • Profile picture of Bollu Vinay Kumar Bollu Vinay Kumar said 4 years, 4 months ago ago:

Hi,

I am in an urgent need to setup a online store which sells various products likeen
    - Arts & handicfafts
    - Men & Women apperals
    - Computer peripherials
    - Mobile Handsets & Accessories
    - Home Furnishing Needs & Servies etc.

I am looking for a short and catchy name. I have seen you guys doing a gr8 work in naming companies and websites.

I am also open to reward the people who comes up with the best name and .com for the name should be available.

Thanks in advance,
    Vinay.

• Profile picture of Ellis Ellis41p said 4 years, 4 months ago ago:

Bazaar

Bombay

Bollygoods (a play on your name etc etc)

Essentially, the dotcom domain will be “open” for any name you choose because you do NOT need an exact match. You don’t need an exact match because search engines will find you; people save favorites. People click on links far more than they enter domain names in an address bar. If you restrict yourself to an exact match, you will end up with a crap name. This is important to understand. For example, you could register enterbazaar daht cahm.

• Profile picture of snark snark813p said 4 years, 4 months ago ago:

Yes, @ellis is exactly right about using a modifier word and not being tied to an exact match (though he lost me with “enterbazaar daht cahm”).

Punch
    Catch
    Katch
    Jump
    JumpGoods
    Flying Fish
    Sweet Life
    Crafty
    Crafter
    Boingo