Group Admins

• Profile picture of snark

Group Mods

• Profile picture of quark
  • Profile picture of chris

Company Names

Public Group active 1 day, 11 hours ago

The name of your company should make a sudden impact, be memorable, and create buzz. If not, prepare to be eaten alive by the other companies that know how to brand themselves.

Post requests for company names as new topics in the Forum for this group.

More: See the List of 4924 Company Names recovered from the wreckage of the old Wordlab website. | Also try the various Wordlab name generators.

New name for Graphic Design/Printing company (12 posts)

← Group Forum   Group Forum Directory
  • Profile picture of Deleted User said 3 years, 7 months ago ago:

We are a commercial printing & design company based on the west coast of the south island of new zealand. We are one of only a handful of printers on the west coast and most probably the largest from memory.

Currently they use the name Grey Star – James Print as the company used to be owned by the james’ but was sold to the Grey Star back in 99′. Because it is no longer associated with the james’ and we don’t want it associated too much with the Grey Star (the local newspaper in the same building) as the quality of that is definitely below par of what we produce out here.

We offer full graphic design services as well as offset, digital and some large format printing.

Have had the usual suggestions from people around here like star print; grey star print and the like but none really have any sorta of impact to me. Would love to hear some suggestions.

• Profile picture of Quipping Queen Quipping Queen244p said 3 years, 7 months ago ago:

Kiwi Kreative

Graphic Guru

Polka Dot Printing

Pipit Printing

Albatross Arts

I don’t mind pipit printing actually. Not sure the powers that be will approve though they’re a little bit stuck in the old school side of things.

• Profile picture of Quipping Queen Quipping Queen244p said 3 years, 7 months ago ago:

How about “Island Inklings”?

I don’t think they would go for that, they’re a bit ‘uptight’ if you know what I mean. I think they’re aiming towards something new and fresh but that also sounds professional. The names of other print & design outfits here are ‘bright print’ ‘west coast media’ and ‘to a tee’ so we want to stand out amongst those.

• Profile picture of Rogere Rogere384p said 3 years, 7 months ago ago:

First Impressions
    Progressive Printing Co.
    Show Your Colors
    Island Prints
    Zealander Press

Think Ink!

Island Iterations

Lasting Impressions

Printeresting!

Colour Counts!

Colour Cottage

• Profile picture of jenl jenl6p said 3 years, 7 months ago ago:

I was thinking, what do stars become and could that be used somehow. I did a quick search and like this line that came up from space.com:
    “A dusty nebula teems with young stars made out of the recycled remains of their stellar ancestors . . . ”
    Some stars turn into red giants: ‘Red Giant’?

• Profile picture of Brand Imp Brand Imp66p said 3 years, 7 months ago ago:

Queen – I LOVE Printeresting! Very creative and inventive. Nice one…

I actually like the printeresting. I actually think printerest sounds kinda cool too as a short version. liking the ideas definitely.

the boss really likes printek. or something like that. It’s already a print company up the north island so not keen on that. We don’t have to register the company name as we trade under the greymouth evening star anyway but still find it a bit wrong to use the same name as someone else even if they are in the north island.

• Profile picture of rita lin rita lin said 1 year, 2 months ago ago:

Using the Super Bowl as a rallying point to focus on hunger, screen printing

http://www.printingwaiter.com/