I need name suggestions for my grocery delivery service. Brain overload. It’s not a new concept for me (grocery shopping); I did grocery shopping/errands for a few clients some years ago.
Services were home care for elderly & handicap clients, errands, shopping, house cleaning, and laundry.
Clients were mostly bachelors, moms, busy professionals, seniors. About 15 clients
Most of the names I’ve considered are already taken. Delivered Goods, Goods n more, fill a cart, shop a lot., sweet pea, etc.
1. Want to find a niche- homebound seniors, handicap, those recovering from surgery etc
2. Don’t want to leave out new parents, busy execs, students, those who can afford.
3. Also want to offer other errands (pharmacy, dry cleaners, medical supplies)
Name I’m considering is Lifeline Concierge and Errand Services. what do you think?
4. Don’t want to put myself in a box of just grocery shopping, but feel the name must convey grocery shopping to grab attention
5. Name must easily relate to seniors & their children
6. Choosing a model? A. shop and deliver as orders come in? B. full online grocery store, add on later
1. I will go to the home and pick up list
2. I will go shop at local store and bring back
3. I will unpack and put away groceries if you are sick or have limited mobility
So, if you have an aging parent locally or in another city/state, what name would appeal to you. For yourself, or your loved one?
“Don’t waste time waiting in line”
Best niche I’ve found
Bedrest Concierge – for pregnant moms on bed rest. Set up in various hospitals. Very nicely done.