Group Admins

• Profile picture of snark

Group Mods

• Profile picture of quark
  • Profile picture of chris

Company Names

Public Group active 1 day, 14 hours ago

The name of your company should make a sudden impact, be memorable, and create buzz. If not, prepare to be eaten alive by the other companies that know how to brand themselves.

Post requests for company names as new topics in the Forum for this group.

More: See the List of 4924 Company Names recovered from the wreckage of the old Wordlab website. | Also try the various Wordlab name generators.

Need Name For A Private Practice /Speech Therapy (4 posts)

← Group Forum   Group Forum Directory
  • Profile picture of akiskinis akiskinis1p said 2 years, 10 months ago ago:

Hello Creative and Helpful People!
    I’m opening a small private practice in speech pathology. I’m passionate about empowering children and adolecents to build literacy skills. I specialize in helping school age children with learning disabilities, individuals with Down Syndrome, and language disorders (all ages).

My goal is to be a holistic practitioner, combining traditional speech therapy with lifestyle changes which will benefit all aspects of the child as well as the family (ie; nutrition, counseling, yoga, massage, stress management etc..)

Need help with a name! I’ve come up with New Pathways Therapy, but I’m concerned it doesn’t represent the traditional speech therapy aspect.

Many thanks!

• Profile picture of Jen Jen said 2 years, 10 months ago ago:

Green Therapy
    Natural Speech
    Speech Blossoms
    Talking Speech

• Profile picture of Quipping Queen Quipping Queen244p said 2 years, 10 months ago ago:

Family Focus Therapy

Communication Corner

Mother Hubbard’s Therapy

• Profile picture of dez stephens dez stephens2p said 2 years, 10 months ago ago:

Naturally Speaking