Group Admins

• Profile picture of snark

Group Mods

• Profile picture of quark
  • Profile picture of chris

Company Names

Public Group active 9 hours, 10 minutes ago

The name of your company should make a sudden impact, be memorable, and create buzz. If not, prepare to be eaten alive by the other companies that know how to brand themselves.

Post requests for company names as new topics in the Forum for this group.

More: See the List of 4924 Company Names recovered from the wreckage of the old Wordlab website. | Also try the various Wordlab name generators.

Need a name for my virtual personal assistant/ concierge business? (2 posts)

← Group Forum   Group Forum Directory
  • Profile picture of kimlouise kimlouise said 4 years, 1 month ago ago:

I am starting a virtual assistant business providing on-line support to small to medium sized. Some of the services that I will offer are as follows.

Personal Assistant
    ◦Administrative services – office efficiency and optimisation, calendar and contact management, reminder services, correspondence, filing, travel co-ordination (including flights, accommodation, transfers, tours, insurance, passport, visa and vaccination requirements, frequent traveller accounts), editorial and proof reading, internet banking, internet research, web development and hosting

◦ Event Management

◦ Home organisation

◦ Personal Concierge – Dry cleaning, Car hire, Restaurant bookings, Entertainment and Sport bookings, Child minding, Health & Wellbeing appointments, Training and Exercise planning, Floral arrangements and deliveries, In-house catering, House sitting, baby sitting

There are already a number of businesses in the market so I am looking for a really effective name

• Profile picture of snark snark813p said 4 years, 1 month ago ago:

Persona
    Friday
    Eureka
    Salvation
    El Presidente
    The Decider