Group Admins

• Profile picture of snark

Group Mods

• Profile picture of quark
  • Profile picture of chris

Company Names

Public Group active 22 hours, 1 minute ago

The name of your company should make a sudden impact, be memorable, and create buzz. If not, prepare to be eaten alive by the other companies that know how to brand themselves.

Post requests for company names as new topics in the Forum for this group.

More: See the List of 4924 Company Names recovered from the wreckage of the old Wordlab website. | Also try the various Wordlab name generators.

Need a name for a Property Management Company (4 posts)

← Group Forum   Group Forum Directory
  • Profile picture of Doug Brown Doug Brown said 4 years, 3 months ago ago:

Hi! I am struggling to come up with a great business name for a Property Management Company that deals in commercial, but doesn’t want to be limited to just commercial by their name.

They would like something clean, fresh and like the idea of accounting hence their idea of the “The Abacus Group”. I thought I could do better, but it is a bit more challenging than I thought. They want to stay away from generic names that don’t have meaning such as “The River Stone Group” or something that doesn’t help re-enforce what they do. They want to use the the word “Group” and not “Management”.

Any ideas or help would be great! Thanks.

• Profile picture of quark quark224p said 4 years, 3 months ago ago:

Monday Morning PM

• Profile picture of Quipping Queen Quipping Queen244p said 4 years, 3 months ago ago:

Property Paradigm Group

The Landmark Group

Vantage Point Group

Pinnacle Property Group

Lariat Land Group

Leading Land Group

In A League of Our Own! — just kidding

• Profile picture of Doug Brown Doug Brown said 4 years, 3 months ago ago:

Thanks for the suggestions! I appreciate your input.