Group Admins

• Profile picture of snark

Group Mods

• Profile picture of quark
  • Profile picture of chris

Company Names

Public Group active 1 day, 22 hours ago

The name of your company should make a sudden impact, be memorable, and create buzz. If not, prepare to be eaten alive by the other companies that know how to brand themselves.

Post requests for company names as new topics in the Forum for this group.

More: See the List of 4924 Company Names recovered from the wreckage of the old Wordlab website. | Also try the various Wordlab name generators.

Need a name for a new healthy weight loss program! (6 posts)

← Group Forum   Group Forum Directory
  • Profile picture of Mandy Mandy said 4 years, 4 months ago ago:

Hey guys!

I am launching a new weight loss program that incorporates healthy whole foods, and also provide motivation and coaching for successful weight loss!

I would appreciate any help!!

Thanks,
    Mandy

• Profile picture of snark snark813p said 4 years, 4 months ago ago:

Whole Health
    Exercism
    Burn It!
    Natural Health
    Wellpower
    Eat Right Now
    Healthy Choices
    Taste of Life
    Better Life
    Greatest Gift
    A Day So Happy

• Profile picture of Milan Milan13p said 4 years, 4 months ago ago:

Prime Life
    Go Healthy

• Profile picture of quark quark224p said 4 years, 4 months ago ago:

Upside
    Plan-2b
    Stance (Take a Stance!)
    STANCE (super longshot acronym potential)

not so good, but here might be a potential tagline to consider or play around with…

“Design the program that knows who you really are.”

UreallyR, LTD

• Profile picture of Pauj James Pauj James said 2 years, 8 months ago ago:

A good weight loss program should consist of a diet based on organic foods and regular exercise. Organic food is very efficiently metabolized by the body, and if a diet of organic food is substantiated by a proper exercise program, the metabolization of the food is faster and more complete. This results in the burning of significant amounts of fat by the body, resulting in significant weight loss.

http://myweightlossclinics.com

• Profile picture of acantonyclark1 acantonyclark1 said 2 years, 6 months ago ago:

I tell you what a good weight loss is. You should intake less as much as possible. If you can’t reduce your intake then i suggest you that drink as much as water while eating. Sure you will loose weight. You can also take some diet pills. Don’t forget daily physical exercise. It is very necessary.
    Capsiplex