Group Admins

• Profile picture of snark

Group Mods

• Profile picture of quark
  • Profile picture of chris

Company Names

Public Group active 2 days, 12 hours ago

The name of your company should make a sudden impact, be memorable, and create buzz. If not, prepare to be eaten alive by the other companies that know how to brand themselves.

Post requests for company names as new topics in the Forum for this group.

More: See the List of 4924 Company Names recovered from the wreckage of the old Wordlab website. | Also try the various Wordlab name generators.

Need a good name for new medical company !! (6 posts)

← Group Forum   Group Forum Directory
  • Profile picture of powrbuildr powrbuildr5p said 4 years ago ago:

My new medical company helps hospitals and physicians get state of the art diagnostic imaging equipment in all imaging modalities from MRI, CT, PETCT to Digital Mammography. In this down economy , when hospitals have no capital budget we can get them equipment and provide ful turnkey solutions including equipment, service maintenance, business development support, staffing etc. all on an operating lease with no capital outlay from the facility. Getting technology this way keeps a facility state of the art and competitive in the market without affecting their budgets freeing a hospitals capital for other projects.

Now I just need a name. In the diagnostic imaging field so many good names are taken.

Please help !

Thanks

• Profile picture of snark snark813p said 4 years ago ago:

Second Sight
    Plain View
    Viewmaster
    Look Again
    Second Look
    Third Eye
    Mosaic

• Profile picture of quark quark224p said 4 years ago ago:

Oped
    Imasys
    Dimode
    Optimal Imaging

DIM – Digital Imaging Modalities

• Profile picture of powrbuildr powrbuildr5p said 4 years ago ago:

Thanks for the names………. I may use a name I used for medical consulting company I used to own and call it…..

MedVantage Imaging Solutions….

I purchased http://www.medvantageimaging.com

Your thoughts?

• Profile picture of Patrise Patrise1p said 4 years ago ago:

medvantage sounds professional, but I wonder who else is using it for what. I’d steer clear of the word ‘solutions’ in a biz name — it’s pretty dated.

• Profile picture of Quipping Queen Quipping Queen244p said 4 years ago ago:

Looks like you’ve come up with your own solution! Good luck.