Group Admins

• Profile picture of snark

Group Mods

• Profile picture of quark
  • Profile picture of chris

Company Names

Public Group active 9 hours, 26 minutes ago

The name of your company should make a sudden impact, be memorable, and create buzz. If not, prepare to be eaten alive by the other companies that know how to brand themselves.

Post requests for company names as new topics in the Forum for this group.

More: See the List of 4924 Company Names recovered from the wreckage of the old Wordlab website. | Also try the various Wordlab name generators.

Name For Event Planning Business (10 posts)

← Group Forum   Group Forum Directory
  • Profile picture of Jane Jane4p said 3 years, 11 months ago ago:

I’m a certified event planner and a super organized person. I’ve done three weddings, many birthdays and organized company outings. I really want to be able to put myself out there next year as a serious planner in our area, Chattanooga, Tennessee. I promote buying handmade and/or locally produced/grown items – Etsy is my first go to place.

Someone once asked what my business name was (many months ago)- and if I could give them a card. I thought up a name – Crystal Event – had a few cards made (100) and gave several to the person. As I seriously started looking into the possibility of making an LLC these past few weeks…Crystal Event is already taken in Georgia (which was given to them only two months ago) which is where I live.

So – I need fresh ideas. Here is a list of some of the other big event planners in the area and their sites.

Peggy’s Petals Complete Wedding Service – peggyspetals.com/
    TP Events – http://www.tpeventsplanning.com/
    Soirees – soireesonline.com/
    Love Bridge Weddings – lovebridgeweddings.com

Also – the tag line I had come up with for Crystal Event was “Crystal Clear Event Planning” or “Making Event Planning Crystal Clear.” Of course – the woman who got the LLC for Crystal Event a few months ago – her tag line is very similar to what I came up with.

Thanks in advance! J.M.

• Profile picture of snark snark813p said 3 years, 11 months ago ago:

Big Time
    Blowout
    Vivant
    Viva Events
    Cirque
    Bonfire
    FĂȘte Accompli — punning off fait accompli — (French, literally “an accomplished fact”) and fĂȘte (French for “festival, celebration or party”). So literally this pun means “making parties and celebrations happen” — perfect for what you are doing. But do some online searches — I saw a catering company in Austin using it and some others. If it’s not used in your exact space or region of the country, you might be able to use it — but have a trademark attorney look into it if you are interested.

I like the Fete Accompli. That’s what I wasn’t sure of, the fact that I could even use Crystal Event if I wanted to, but I’m open to new ideas!

• Profile picture of Frye Frye said 3 years, 11 months ago ago:

Naturally Good Times
    Real Good Times
    Fresh Thinking Events
    Revelation Events
    One Big Party
    Original Partier

• Profile picture of Rogere Rogere384p said 3 years, 11 months ago ago:

Fest-Assured
    Heavenly Bash
    Upon Occasion
    Organization of Celebration
    Celebration Organization
    Make It Happen
    Plans To Celebrate
    Festive Function

• Profile picture of chris chris302p said 3 years, 11 months ago ago:

Eventful

These are great – really getting me thinking!!

• Profile picture of Quipping Queen Quipping Queen244p said 3 years, 11 months ago ago:

Eventments

Engaging Events

Event Tent

Just an update – I haven’t decided on anything yet – lol – keep the suggestions coming!!

• Profile picture of Quipping Queen Quipping Queen244p said 3 years, 11 months ago ago:

Shindigs & Soirees

Shindigger’s

Soirees & Socials

Shindig Sensations

Fetes & Feasts