Group Admins

• Profile picture of snark

Group Mods

• Profile picture of quark
  • Profile picture of chris

Company Names

Public Group active 1 day, 4 hours ago

The name of your company should make a sudden impact, be memorable, and create buzz. If not, prepare to be eaten alive by the other companies that know how to brand themselves.

Post requests for company names as new topics in the Forum for this group.

More: See the List of 4924 Company Names recovered from the wreckage of the old Wordlab website. | Also try the various Wordlab name generators.

Name for a Green audit company (4 posts)

← Group Forum   Group Forum Directory
  • Profile picture of queenbee queenbee said 3 years, 4 months ago ago:

I’m starting a company that will conduct home and business energy audits with a focus on making changes that are ecologically smart and help them the family or business save money. I’ll also work with companies to develop go green plans and implement them over time.

It will initially be a part-time business that I plan to grow to full-time in 12-24 months. I’m struggling with the naming and would like something that sends the message of “go green” “eco”, etc. Thoughts and ideas are much appreciated!

• Profile picture of Ellis Ellis41p said 3 years, 4 months ago ago:

LeanGreen

• Profile picture of wordSword (TJ O. Besa III) wordSword (TJ O. Besa III)101p said 3 years, 4 months ago ago:

> GreenGo
    > EnerGo
    > Echo Green
    > Green Dynamo

• Profile picture of Quipping Queen Quipping Queen244p said 3 years, 4 months ago ago:

EcoPlan Audits

Smart Saver Audits

Enery Hog Audits