Group Admins

• Profile picture of snark

Group Mods

• Profile picture of quark
  • Profile picture of chris

Company Names

Public Group active 1 day, 3 hours ago

The name of your company should make a sudden impact, be memorable, and create buzz. If not, prepare to be eaten alive by the other companies that know how to brand themselves.

Post requests for company names as new topics in the Forum for this group.

More: See the List of 4924 Company Names recovered from the wreckage of the old Wordlab website. | Also try the various Wordlab name generators.

Makeup Business (13 posts)

← Group Forum   Group Forum Directory
  • Profile picture of JJ JJ7p said 3 years, 7 months ago ago:

I am starting my own free-lance makeup artist business since I am going to be a licensed makeup artist.

I need names for the business so that I can advertise and have business cards.

I want something unique, catchy, but easy to say and remember. Other than that, not to picky about what the name is =)

Thanks in advance!

• Profile picture of Green Bird Green Bird39p said 3 years, 7 months ago ago:

Are you looking for something funky to attract the youth market, something a bit more upper market, the bridal & special occasions only market, little old ladies who go to church on Sundays market or something else?

What attracts one group can actively turn off another. Fangtacy might be a great name to attract the goth/vampire/special fx make up crowd, but will be a right turn off to the 40+ upperclass, white housewife.

• Profile picture of michael murphy michael murphy said 3 years, 7 months ago ago:

Facial Arts
    Luvva MakeUp
    MakeUp FX

@Green Bird, Thanks for pointing that out. I do realize that, which is why I want just a unique, catchy, but easy to say and remember name. I want the name to target everybody, so it needs to be simple enough that nobody is turned off by the name, but not so simple that it isn’t memorable.

@ Michael, Thanks I appreciate those. They are definitely under consideration =)

• Profile picture of Rogere Rogere386p said 3 years, 7 months ago ago:

Pouter Puff
    Blushious
    Make-A-Face
    ChangeFace
    BoldFace
    Blushstrokes
    Blushworks

• Profile picture of sasha sasha1p said 3 years, 7 months ago ago:

I liked Blushious, but what if you spelled it “B.lucious” or something so it’s two words? I’m new sorry if my suggestion sucks!

Thanks everyone for the posts so far! Loving the suggestions!

Keep them coming! =)

I had an idea that I thought everyone could play around with.

” Be Stunning Makeup ”

I want to see what everyone’s spin on this name is. I think it will be neat to see what some of you take that and come up with other names involving that one or change it up a little to make it a little more unique.

• Profile picture of Green Bird Green Bird39p said 3 years, 7 months ago ago:

I lke it, just don’t make ‘make up’ part of the actual name. Be Stunning is much broader, so if you ever wanted to get into accessories, such as professional make up brushes, make up bags, head towel wraps, face washers etc etc, it would lend itself really well, but if you have make up as part of the name, it limits you a lot.

Be stunning could also go well for cosmetic jewellery, clothes – the list goes on.

Well Makeup needs to be a part of the name because that is what the whole company is going to be about. All I am going to be doing is makeup. I am not interested in selling anything except my makeup services.

So if it doesn’t say Makeup in it, no body is going to know what I am talking about.

• Profile picture of Quipping Queen Quipping Queen244p said 3 years, 7 months ago ago:

Foxy Facials

Blushability!

Moxie Makeup!

• Profile picture of Paula Paula said 3 years, 6 months ago ago:

What about: Make Up Your Mind… and choose me!

• Profile picture of CPK CPK15p said 3 years, 6 months ago ago:

About Face