Group Admins

• Profile picture of snark

Group Mods

• Profile picture of quark
  • Profile picture of chris

Company Names

Public Group active 10 hours, 5 minutes ago

The name of your company should make a sudden impact, be memorable, and create buzz. If not, prepare to be eaten alive by the other companies that know how to brand themselves.

Post requests for company names as new topics in the Forum for this group.

More: See the List of 4924 Company Names recovered from the wreckage of the old Wordlab website. | Also try the various Wordlab name generators.

cool company name for web designing company (9 posts)

← Group Forum   Group Forum Directory
  • Profile picture of megha megha2p said 3 years, 4 months ago ago:

i am a starting a new company for web designing and SEO company. need help with names? i am looking for trendy name?

• Profile picture of snark snark813p said 3 years, 4 months ago ago:

That is a question?

What is your brand positioning? What are you all about? What kind of tone and personality do you want your name to convey?

i am a web designer and seo expert,and i am looking for names which are trendy and focused on web design or seo

I want something which starts with “A” or aum word..currently thinking of aum mantra.. but other options are also welcome

i want to target small – medium companys for web-design and seo services

i want the name to be both fresh, trendy,noticeable and not to long. But it could be some kind of 2 word name (maybe with a or i ) too.

• Profile picture of snark snark813p said 3 years, 4 months ago ago:

The Answer
    Actual
    Web Mantra
    You still haven’t described what kind of personality you want your brand to represent. Cool? Sophisticated? High-tech? Warm, friendly, human? Natural? etc.

NOTE: I deleted your newer, duplicate post for this project. Not need to post twice — better to keep the conversation in one place.

• Profile picture of Quipping Queen Quipping Queen244p said 3 years, 4 months ago ago:

Web Whippet

Web Whippersnapper

Web WhizFizz

company personality : trendy, fresh,high tech,creative & dependable

Looking for names starting with “d” , “C” , “v” , “u”

• Profile picture of Quipping Queen Quipping Queen244p said 3 years, 4 months ago ago:

Crazy Crumpet Web Works

Silver Lining Web Works